Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Beginning

This is the story of my personal journey of magickal discovery. At the beginning of January 2010 I realised that all my life I have been searching for a path that would fill my life with passion. I've tried so many different ways- Catholicism, Protestantism, BDSM, Buddhism, Atheism and more. But here I am, almost at the end of my 50th year still not feeling settled with my way of living. I choose the word 'Magickal' as my word for this year and I feel so excited about it that I am throwing myself into it with my whole heart. The only way to have a Magickal life, is to BE MAGICK.

And so... I am dedicated to learning something everyday about the way of Magick. I am reading wonderful websites and blogs, ordering books, and writing in my Book of Magick.

I am thankful to all of you who have well-established blogs on the web, for I am learning so very much from each of you. Thank you for sweeping the path for those of us who are just taking our first steps.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogo-sphere, and welcome to the path! I look forward to reading more about your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's lovely to receive a friendly comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry meet!
    And good luck on your new path!!
    I too am new to this journey :)
    blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete